Institutional Membership (rate for at least three people from the same agency)
Support ACCE by purchasing an invaluable membership to the organization. This 2023-2024 year, ACCE is making an Institutional Membership available to its existing members and new member organizations.
Membership options for the 2023-24 year are valid from July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2024, regardless of when the membership is purchased.
As an ACCE member, you are provided:
- exclusive access to the ACCE listserv, which includes timely announcements on issues impacting our programs, along with a collaborative space for sharing best practices and asking questions
- legislative advocacy – a dedicated professional is contracted to forward legislative efforts for Community and Continuing Education programs.
- discounted rate for annual conference
- networking opportunities
- pertinent information on continuing and community education issues
- Chancellor’s Office and Academic Senate state-wide committee representation and updates
Use the "For remaining members" section to add names of other members (2nd, 3rd, and beyond from the same college) with any different contact information as applicable. Their names will be added to the membership database upon receipt of payment for the group or provide members list with name, title, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.