Institutional Membership (rate for at least three people from the same agency)
Support ACCE by purchasing an invaluable membership to the organization. This 2021-2022 year, ACCE is making an Institutional Membership available to its existing members and new member organizations.
Membership options for the 2021-22 year are valid from July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022, regardless of when the membership is purchased.
As an ACCE member, you are provided:
- exclusive access to the ACCE listserv, which includes timely announcements on issues impacting our programs, along with a collaborative space for sharing best practices and asking questions
- legislative advocacy – a dedicated professional is contracted to forward legislative efforts for Community and Continuing Education programs.
- ACCE newsletter
- discounted rate for annual conference
- networking opportunities
- pertinent information on continuing and community education issues
- Chancellor’s Office and Academic Senate state-wide committee representation and updates
- an official ACCE directory containing the names and contact information for Continuing and Community Education colleagues throughout the state