What you gain from ACCE membership
- Representation at the regional, state and national levels.
- A quarterly newsletter, statewide college and membership directory, discount rates to attend both regional workshops and the annual conference.
- Legislative liaison and analysis.
- Affiliation with other professional organizations.
- Support and mentoring from an experienced network of professionals.
Networking and connections:
- ACCE has a long history of working closely with the Chancellor's Office for appointments to technical advisory committees that serve the organization's areas of interest. To further this effort, the Chancellor's Office maintains an official representative on the ACCE Board.
- ACCE collaborates with the statewide organization of the Chief Instructional Officers (CIOs) for representation on the Consultation Council and its policy development task forces.
- ACCE maintains a legislative analyst position on its Board. This position keeps the organization apprised of all legislative and public policy issues, advocates for specific ACCE positions and develops public policy on issues pertaining to Community Education, and Continuing Education.
Take this opportunity to become a member of ACCE and receive the Directory of Members and Colleges. The directory lists each community college in the state along with names, addresses, and phone numbers for community and continuing education professionals. Many of our members wear multiple hats, so to best serve you, we are organized into two Councils:
- Community Services/Education
- Noncredit/Adult Education
- One directory, which includes membership, costs $60. (Many members prefer to use their supply budget.)
- For three or more directories, the cost is only $53 each. Enter the contact name for the first directory purchase, including membership/directory information. Use the "Comments" section to add names of other members (2nd, 3rd, and beyond from the same college) with any different contact information as applicable. Their names will be added to the membership database upon receipt of payment for the group.
- An invoice will be sent to the main (first) contact entered through this website application. Membership will be confirmed upon payment, and the directory with current membership will be sent..
- Directories and membership are available to current California Community College full-time employees
- Affiliate membership is available to other businesses/individuals recommended by a member at $300 per directory. Please indicate in the "Comments" section who is recommending you for membership/directory purchase.
There are two ways to secure your ACCE Membership:
1. Buy now and pay by credit card via our storefront.
2. No credit card? Pay by purchase order by downloading the form below.
Membership inquiry form
Please fill out the following form with required information and click the Submit button on the bottom to have ACCE VP for Membership contact you.